Does changing the way millions of people own and rent cars sound fun to you? Looking to work in a VC-backed startup with some great product designers and engineers in beautiful Inman Square, Cambridge, MA? How about SOMA, San Francisco, CA? If so, we want to talk to you.
We’re RelayRides, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic designer to help us build the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace. You’ll be working within a small product team, helping to define our complete consumer experience. Every day you’ll create beautiful visuals, and be fast on your feet when something wild and new comes up. And you’ll be working closely with our engineers, making sure your work fully translates into a delightful, well-crafted product.
- Excellent communication skills. From napkin sketches to high-fidelity comps, you can get your visual and interaction ideas across to a variety of audiences.
- Experience working across multiple media: desktop web, mobile web, mobile apps, and in-car experience.
- Conversant in modern web and mobile technologies — HTML5, CSS, UIKit, etc. — and eager to work alongside our engineering staff.
- Comfort in working in a Agile development environment, and the flexibility to iterate frequently in all stages of design and development.
- Strong interactive and visual portfolio demonstrating a fondness for elegance and simplicity.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, and benefits. Moreover, we can give you the chance to work with some wildly talented product designers and developers, access to the very best computing tools, ample indoor bicycle storage, a steady supply of tasty snacks, and a genuinely fun environment to do your best work in.
We are reinventing mobility. Come join us.
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.Apply now